Terms and Conditions
General Rules and Guidlines:
- Be on time for all events and programs.
- Observe silence during meals.
- Wear modest, loose, comfortable clothing. Detailed dress code outline on the FAQs page.
- Smoking, alcohol, drugs, meat, fish, eggs, coffee, garlic or onions are not allowed on the property.
- All food items will be provided. No food outside of designated areas. If you have special needs, please contact us.
- Keep your room and belongings neat.
- Please bring unscented, ecofriendly toiletries and only use essential oils for perfume. The breath is the main focus of our Yoga practice and strong scents can be offensive to fellow practitioners. Thank you!
- Leave your cell phone in your room, except during free time. There is no service on the Hermitage grounds. Charging is limited. You can take pictures between scheduled events.
- No pets. We have 4 dogs, a cat and 2 rescued birds. Please let us know if you have allergies. They are never allowed in the accommodations areas.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent.
Terms and Conditions:
By checking the box on the Registration Form, I hereby stipulate I am physically sound to proceed with yoga instruction. I agree all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk and Hridaya Hermitage should not be held liable for injuries or damages connected to the use of services or facilities of Hridaya Hermitage and premises. I do hereby forever release and discharge Hridaya Hermitage from all causes of action. I give my permission for any photos taken of me during the retreat to be used for marketing purposes.