Yoga Mimamsa is the philosophical result of the investigation of reality. It is the Yogis realization from using Tarka, “reasoning and rationale” to examine themselves, the world and the incredible opportunity of human life.
The Yogis saw that all beings have a beneficial purpose that supports life around them. Yoga Mimamsa is the philosophy, the view, the motivation and the method, to live our intended purpose. Imagine an existence where, through your natural everyday activity, you benefit all beings!
Our Retreat will expose, elaborate and expound on Yoga Mimamsa, the knowing and application of how to live as true humane beings! Do not miss this extraordinary opportunity to hear, apply and experience the Yogis greatest contribution to the world.
Join us for one of the most exciting and revealing Yoga Retreats you will ever experience!
Our retreat includes:
- 6 hours of Yoga Instruction
- 4 hours of 12 Principles workshops
- 5 Sessions of assisted personal practice
- Sattvic (balanced) vegan fare-prepared by experienced Yogi chefs
- Pradakshina-a meditative hike, circumambulating our Guru's practice temple, a traditional practice to receive the emanations of accomplished practitioners (optional)
See our complete retreat schedule
Click here to see the philosophy behind out Retreats
All-inclusive Weekend Retreat price: $389. Includes all programs, meals and 2 nights’ accommodation (singles share a room; couples get a private room). Private rooms are available for singles—contact us for price and availability.